In a previous article, we talked about downloading YouTube playlists and listed some of the best YouTube playlist downloader software you can find. If you haven’t read that article, you should go check it out. Meanwhile, in this post, you will discover how to download YouTube videos using ss trick.
The Youtube ss download trick can be used to download youtube videos on any device; be it Android, iOS or even PCs.
This trick does not involve downloading any software of any kind, you don’t even need to be a youtube guru to download videos with this trick. This is the fastest shortcut to download youtube videos I have ever come across. With this trick, you will have your youtube videos downloaded safely on your device in less than a minute.
You can as well convert the YouTube videos to MP3 format directly. Videos can be downloaded in any form of your choice: FLV, MP3, MP4, and MPEG. However, you cannot download restricted YouTube videos.
This trick involves merely adding the letters “ss” to the URL of the video you wish to download.
How to Download Youtube Videos Using SS Trick
Below are steps to follow to help you implement the youtube ss download correctly.
- Open YouTube on your browser
- On your browser, search for the video you want to download using the YouTube search engine
- Proceed to play the video and then pause it
- Go to the video URL and add “ss” before “youtube.com” so it will look like this “www.ssyoutube.com/url”, then click enter to load the page
- You will be redirected to a different page where you will save the video. This is the parent website of www.ssyoutube.com which is known as Save From
- On the download page, you will find a drop-down menu. Click on it and select the format in which you wish to download your video. You can also convert it to mp3 by clicking on the HD/Mp4 option.
After implementing the steps listed above, you should find the video stored in your gallery successfully.
If you read and understand the article, you should now know how to download youtube videos using ss trick.
Last Updated on October 11, 2020 by RichTechy