Yes, we accept guest posts! However, to successfully get your article posted on our website, it must pass a certain criteria and there are rules you will need to abide to.
We aim to expand this blog to a complete resource for app reviews by introducing many more applications and gaming reviews.
If you would like to introduce some good apps or games to our readers, you are welcome to write for us. We would love to publish and share your writings with our audience.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Subject: Topics should be about apps, games and software.
- Keyword: Please do keyword research before writing. We may not accept a post targeted at a keyword that no one is searching (no search volume).
- Unique and original content: we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
- Article length: The article must contain at least 800 words.
- Outgoing links: You are only allowed to link to your website or page once. This link will be do-follow. Any other outbound link(s) must be to authority sites.
Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches.
If you wish to promote your new apps, games or software on the RichTechy website, please send a direct mail to email@example.com. We will evaluate your apps/games/software and introduce it to our audiences if it passes our tests.
Note: No Adult / Gambling / Pharmacy / Phone Unlock / Game Currencies / Click-bank Products / Health eBooks and Supplements / Loans / Insurance / Cannabis / CBD Oil or any illegal content allowed.
1. Can I repost my submission on my blog?
No. If we post your article on Richtechy.com, we retain the rights to that content. We don’t allow republishing on your own blog or any other website, otherwise, it will get deleted.
2. What happens after you submit your article?
Our editorial team will review your submission and contact you with the response.
3. How long does it take to get my article published?
It may take up to 6-10 business days. The editor checks your text, its uniqueness and relevance, collects our team’s feedback and only then gets back to you with the response.
How to contribute articles:
Once ready, please send your Google Doc link to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to read your submission.