Listing some of the best instagram video downloader apps in 2020
Instagram from the beginning was an application designed to upload, edit, and share only photos. But more recently, it has become a video sharing and editing tool.
Sometimes, while surfing this app, we come across photos or videos uploaded by a friend or celebrity.
These photos/videos can be funny, saddening, inspiring or whatever. We see these videos, and we like them and would love to save them on our devices and watch them whenever we feel like without having to go on to Instagram again and burn data to watch same videos.
So, what do we do? How do we download these videos on our devices and consult them later? Is it even possible to download videos from Instagram for our offline use? These and many other questions kept ringing in our heads.
However, I will have to break your hearts a little, as due to privacy concerns, Instagram DOES NOT allow you to download videos/photos of others on your device for your use.
But like we will always be doing throughout our time on this blog; looking for solutions to things deemed impossible by others, we may have finally found a solution.
So cheer up and take a deep breath, because there might be a way to download videos/photos from Instagram after all.
Best Apps To Download Instagram Videos in 2020
Launch your app store across all your devices, and you will see many apps claiming to be capable of downloading Instagram videos.
While they may all work, they are not all reliable. Some will ask you to complete a survey before using. Others will require you pay a certain fee after you must have used it free for a while.
But these Instagram video downloader apps which I am going to reveal to you, are the best out there. They are completely free and do not require you to sign up for any survey.
So without wasting more of your time, I present to you the best apps to download Instagram videos in 2020.
Best Instagram Video Downloader Apps
This Instagram video saver app which is one of the best apps to download Instagram videos is a lightweight application (4mb) and can be used for both Instagram and vine.
It is available for both android phones and their apple counterpart, and it is a free app.
Follow the steps below to download Instagram videos and photos on your device;
- First, open your Instagram application and identify the video you wish to download
- Click on the three dots on the right-hand side of the video or photo you want to download and select “copy link URL.”
- Now open “video downloader for Instagram” and the video/photo will start downloading automatically.
- You will see download in progress at the bottom of the screen.
On some phones, meanwhile, you can download Instagram videos without URL on “video downloader for Instagram”. If you click the share button, the option to choose an app to share with will appear. And when you select video Downloader for Instagram, the download will start immediately.
Although Android and PC users can use the web version, this Instagram video downloader app is only available for iOS devices.
So if you are an iOS user, follow these steps to download your liked videos or photos;
- Open the apple app store
- Search for “regrammer” and download the application, it’s free
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video you want to download
- Click on the share button and copy the link
- Now open the app and paste the link you copied into the box
- Click on the “preview” button
- Select save “image/video”, and you will find it on your device library instantly.
Like I said earlier, this application is free with no watermarks, and as a result, you may see some ads on display. But rest assured, these ads are not intrusive.
This is one of the best Instagram video downloader apps out there and probably my favourite.
Available on both android and iOS, this Instagram video saver app is very lightweight and free.
Follow the steps below to download your file;
- Launch your app store on either your android or iOS device
- Search for “instasave” and download
- Open the app and activate the switch to allow instasave access your Instagram
- From the app, click open Instagram you will be taken to your Instagram profile
- Search for the video or photo you want to download
- Click on the three dots behind the video and select “copy URL.”
- Done. The download will start immediately
- Go to your gallery and enjoy your video.
This Instagram video downloader app is available for just android device. It is similar to video downloader and instasave because of its mode of operation.
Here is how to download Instagram videos on android with iGetter ;
- Firstly, go to the android play store and search and download iGetter
- On your Instagram app, copy the URL of the video you want to download
- Open iGetter and paste the URL
- Wait for the download to complete and save to your library
This Instagram video saver app also allows you to view the images you downloaded from its interface. It also allows you to republish, share, delete as well as take you to the original post.
This app which is available only on the iOS platform is yet one of the best Instagram video downloader apps in 2020.
It was initially meant for iPad but was made available just recently for iPhone.
This Instagram video saver app can be used instead of Instagram. The advantage it has over the official Instagram app is that, with it, you can download Instagram videos to the camera roll and have them in the gallery of your iPhone or iPad.
You also have the option of sharing these videos on Facebook, Twitter or send them via email.
How To Download Instagram Videos And Photos On PC
If you are using Instagram from your PC and would also like to save videos or photos, you are not left out.
Still in this article, you will discover how to download Instagram videos on PC without any registration.
Let’s get to it then, shall we?
Instagram Video Download Software For PC
YouTube By Click is a software you download on your PC. It is easy and intuitive to use.
This is one of the few Instagram video downloaders that allows you to download from YouTube, Instagram, as well as other platforms. It supports Mp3, Mp4, and others.
Here are steps to follow to download Instagram videos on your PC
- Install YouTube By Click from this Official Page
- Open Instagram and copy the Url of the video you wish to download
- As soon as YouTube By Click is running, open your PC browser and enter the URL of the Instagram video you copied
- A pop-up will appear asking you if you want to download in Mp3 which is the audio version or the Mp4, the video version. Choose the video file (Mp4), and your download will begin automatically.
Dredown is a FREE and easy-to-use service which allows you to download videos and also get a shortened link for sharing.
To use it, go to the website, no registration is required. Enter the video URL address in the required field and click the DREDOWN button.
Nothing could be simpler. The video will be downloaded to your computer in an instant.
If instead, you want to get a shorter link to share, click on GET BB LINK, and the link will appear immediately. Copy the link and share.
Download videos from Instagram with Dredown HERE
You’ve finally discovered some of the best Instagram video downloader apps to download videos on either your smartphone or computer. Now you can go on exploring the app.
Do not forget to visit this page always for more exciting tips and tricks and if you find this article useful, please share it with your friends and families.