A step by step guide on how to play PUBG mobile on PC with the help of several tools.
PUBG, a trending mobile game that has attracted many followers, is an online-based multiplayer survival game. Its first release was just for computers and Xbox One. However, in 2018, its mobile version first launched in China, and it was later released to the rest of the world. You can now download and install the games from Google’s and Apple’s play store.
With the release for mobile, many players are very excited. However, many would prefer to play games on larger screens as it seems more enjoyable. Fortunately, there are many ways we can achieve that. In this post, you will discover how to play PUBG mobile on PC with the help of different tools.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
You are going to see how you can play PUBG games on mobile using the following software.
ApowerMirror is an application created to duplicate the screen of your phone on your computer. This great tool is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. By using this application, you can take full control of your phone with the mouse and keyboard of your computer. You can record your screen while playing PUBG. Furthermore, you can also take screenshots of the screen during the game at any time.
Below, we show you how to play PUBG mobile on PC using this tool.
- Download ApowerMirror on your phone and PC. Then start the application.
- Connect your phone to your PC.
For Android: You can connect your phone via a USB cable. Or you can also use the WiFi connection.
For iOS: You can only use its “Duplicate Screen” function from the Control Center. Just scroll up the menu and click the “Duplicate Screen” option. There you will find your PC. Click, and you will be connected instantly.
- Once connected, open PUBG and click on the Gaming Keyboard icon in the menu bar.
- Set the keyboard mapping to your preference and then place the controls on the ones that appear on the screen to activate the keys.
- Finally, hit the Save icon to apply the changes you’ve made and then you can start playing.
RECOMMENDED: 10 BEST GAMES FOR IOS DEVICES IN 2020
Another tool that you can use to play PUBG mobile on your PC is BlueStacks. This tool is an Android emulator that allows you to emulate an Android device on your computer. With the help of this application, you will be able to run your Android apps on your PC, including the PUBG mobile game. Next, you will see how it is used.
- Download the PUBG application and apk file to your PC. Go to “My applications” in the program and then click the “install apk” button that you can find at the bottom right.
- Open PUBG in BlueStacks and then log in to your account. Enter your user details.
- Go to Settings and then click on the screen and set the aspect ratio to “System Default”. Set the DPI as high and then click on “engine” and set it to Open GL.
- Then you can choose the CPU and RAM cores and the output settings. Now you can start managing the game.
RECOMMENDED: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PAID APPS FOR FREE
Nox App Player
Nox App Player is another emulator that is designed to run applications like PUBG on your computer. You can use this program as if it were an Android device on your computer. These are the details of using the software.
- Download the software to your computer and install it.
- Download the apk file of the PUBG game and then start the Nox App Player.
- Drag the apk file into the Nox and click on it to install it on the Nox.
- After installing the game, you can play it on your computer.
MEmu App Player
The last one is the Memu App Player. This is another emulator that allows you to install the PUBG mobile game on your PC since this tool simulates an Android device on your computer. To fulfil this purpose, you must use this tool on a Windows 7 or higher computer. The display driver must be OpenGL 3.0 or higher. These are the steps to install PUBG on your computer:
- Download and install the MEmu App Player on your computer.
- In MEmu, install the PUBG APK file, if you don’t have it, download it first.
- Once you have installed it, you will see the home screen. Just click on it, and you will start playing PUBG mobile on your computer.
RECOMMENDED: 10 BEST PAID GAMES FOR ANDROID DEVICES IN 2020
With the help of the above tools, you now know how to play PUBG mobile on PC. You can decide the tool that is most convenient for you. Using emulators can be the most complex. However, if you choose ApowerMirror, it will be easier to start and also, you will have other functions beyond duplicating and controlling your Android device from your computer.
Last Updated on January 24, 2021 by RichTechy