This article reveals how to open multiple Gmail with one phone number seamlessly.
Typically, Google is not a big fan of having multiple accounts because it affects their business. How? Google uses the Gmail addresses you register to sell out your data to advertisers for money. Need we mention the Google ads that flood your browser?
Also, Google detests multiple accounts because they want you to purchase the premium G-suite for unlimited storage space.
As an Android user, it is super-easy to create several Gmail accounts with one SIM card. However, iPhone and Windows users will find it a bit difficult to open multiple email accounts with Google. Never to worry, this article simplifies every step regarding how to open various Gmail account with one phone number.
Let’s get started!
How to Open Multiple Gmail with One Phone Number
We will discover two working methods to open multiple Gmail with one phone number. They include the following:
- How to open Gmail with one phone number using a Browser.
- Open Gmail with one phone number using Android.
RECOMMENDED: HOW TO PLAY PUBG MOBILE ON PC
Method 1: Using Google Chrome or Firefox
For non-Android smartphone users, you need to get either a Google chrome or a Firefox browser. Going by the test we carried out, we recommend using the Google Chrome browser. Note that the most crucial step in this tutorial is the activation of incognito mode which confuses Google and keeps your browser records anonymously.
For Google Chrome,
- Download and install Google Chrome from the app store or directly from the Google Chrome website.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Click the tri-dot at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click New Incognito Window.
- Download and install Firefox from firefox.com.
- Launch Firefox.
- Click the menu option at the top-right.
- Click New Private Window.
Now, both Chrome and Firefox will enable the incognito modes, which prevent the browsers from storing files and communicating old data to the servers.
Now to open multiple Gmail with one phone number, proceed using the following steps:
- Create an Account
Creating an account is quite easy! Navigate to www.accounts.google.com/signup. If you are vising www.gmail.com instead, hit Create Account.
- Fill the Form
Now, provide your details in the form appropriately. However, you will have to skip the field that requires your phone number. If you provide your phone number, Google will detect that you already own an account.
- Submit the Form
Click Skip this Verification to skip the phone number, and it should work. If you are unable to exit this stage, skip to the alternative method below. If you pass this stage successfully, complete the Google reCAPTCHA challenge, and click Next Step. Agree to the T&C and your Google account with the same phone number is ready.
RECOMMENDED: BEST FREE ANTIVIRUS FOR WINDOWS 10 IN 2020
Alternative Method (if the above does not work for you)
Use any available phone number in the Phone Number field. After registration is successful, do the following:
- Navigate to www.accounts.google.com and sign in.
- After signing in successfully, hit the Personal Info tab.
- Scroll down and tap Contact Info.
- Tap Phone.
- Change the phone number to the phone number that is already registered to Google email.
- Confirm the OTP, and you now have another Gmail registration on the same phone number.
Method 2: Using an Android Phone
This method to open multiple Gmail with one phone number applies mostly to Android users. Non-Android users should refer to Method 1 above.
So, how do you open multiple Gmail accounts with one phone number using your Android phone?
It is quite simple, and this section of the article reveals everything you need to know.
- Go to Android Settings
- Launch the Android Settings. Then, scroll down and click Accounts.
- Click Add Account and select Google. If you already have a Google account in your Android phone, your Android device will request your password for authentication.
- Input your password and wait for Google to Check Info.
- Sign Up
- Click Create Account and select “For Myself”.
- Enter the Last and first name you desire to use and click Next.
- Fill in the necessary details.
- Select a Gmail address from the list or tap Create Your Own Gmail Address to create a custom address.
- Input and confirm your password, then click next to proceed.
- Skip Phone Number.
Google will automatically detect your location and request for phone number. Simply tap “skip”
- Complete the reCAPTCHA challenge, and agree to Google terms and conditions.
- You have successfully created a Google account, but it does not end here.
Do the following to complete the process of opening multiple Gmail account with one phone number:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Google.
- On the display screen, click the email drop-down button and select the new Gmail.
- Click Manage Your Google Account.
- Tap the Personal Info tab.
- Scroll down and click Phone.
From here, add the phone number you intend to enable multiple accounts. Confirm by entering the OTP you receive from Google, and you are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
QUES: How Many Gmail accounts can I create with one Phone number?
ANS: You can create unlimited Gmail accounts with one phone number. However, Google prefers that you create one account per phone number.
QUES: How Many Google accounts can I have per phone number?
ANS: There is practically no specific number of Google accounts you can have per phone number. Therefore, you can create multiple Google accounts using just one phone number.
QUES: can I open multiple Gmail accounts with one phone number?
ANS: Yes, you can open multiple Gmail accounts with one number. What you require is a simple trick, as highlighted in this article.
We are very confident that this guide is the solution you require to create multiple Gmail accounts. You might need the accounts for marketing or even sell them out to willing buyers.
Also, regarding how to open multiple Google Gmail account, you need dedication and energy. If you require about 500 Gmail accounts, you might have to set out a few days for work.
Alternatively, you may hire people to hasten the process.
Do share how many Gmail accounts you have been able to create to inspire others!
RECOMMENDED: 3 BEST HIDDEN SPY APPS FOR ANDROID AND iPHONE 2020
Last Updated on January 24, 2021 by RichTechy